Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Because I’am Stupid | 对手

내 머리가 나빠서.mp3 (Because I'm Stupid)

It has been a long time since I last blogged an entry about my life. The last one was about my 21st b’dae. From then until now, I have been attending a lot of 21st birthday parties, organising birthday celebration for friends and even family members. Quite a number of things happen in the past 3 months.

Most important milestone is that I have ended my work in Novartis. My first job in the pharmaceutical industry and it is also my first in a MNC. The feeling I have got was totally different from my previous jobs. The amount of independence required of each and every worker is totally unbelievable. The whole hierarchy is totally “flattened out”, in a sense that you do not have A report to B, then B report to C etc. You just have A-J report to K. People in a newly set up plant are generally more receptive of new ideas and initiatives. The lack of time and authority would be the reasons I will cite for not being able to carry out certain plans which I have craft out over the weekends. My role profile change a few times too. Therefore there was the pressure to learn faster, otherwise, I will keep having backlog to clear.

Something worth commenting is that the colleagues in my office are really nice people to work with. Internal conflict is a totally alien concept there. However, in every workplace there are bound to be people that will be difficult to work with, stubborn ones that refuse to listen, irritating ones that just happen to disturb you when your workload is at its peak. Lets just put that aside, and hope that the poor souls in the office are coping well with the workload.

Quite a number of major incidents happen throughout my stay in the company. Many of which I shall let it remain as it is. The last one which happened just the week before I am leaving really left me a very deep and sad memory. I am usually the one holding it, therefore the responsibility definitely have to fall on me and nobody else. That event really got me very distracted even at the matriculation fair (see below). Don’t feel like commenting more on this incident.

I am really thankful for all the opportunities which I have been given during my stay in Novartis. Most of the people in the higher management surprisingly are able to accept comments and suggestions from a contract staff like me. Needless to say, this stint really broadens my horizon and let me see the world in a different perspective. Most importantly, there are still career opportunities in life besides being in the education industry. It was only after this stint before I realise the doors that will remain open after my graduation. Till then, I shall put aside all this thoughts and concentrate on what’s ahead of me for the time being.

For NUS students, there was a matriculation fair. Honestly, if I didn’t bring anything to it, nothing would have happen too. Though we had a list of forms to fill up before the fair, (which I have conveniently forgotten about it), it did not really speed up the process even if you had diligently bring everything on the list. I guess the main purpose of the event is to draw your attention to the laptops and the CCA booths. I ended up getting a HP model for its LED screen and design. The specifications and pricing for all the laptops are more or less the same. I was mainly strolling in the multi-purpose hall, putting down my name and contact for at most two booths only. Anyway, school will start on 12th August 2009.

TA ceremony was quite a chore too. We arrive very early just to wait for everybody else. There was nothing much worth noting which happen at that event. There were two meet-up sessions prior to this event. I didn’t really get to know many new people during these two sessions and there wasn’t many people whom I already knew that are award holders.
I shall talk about something more like hearted; just shortly before Stephanie left the company, I became hooked on drama serials again. Yep. I really mean again. It happened sometime after JC, after which I gave up during army. This time round at least I have a little more control over my expenditure for this addiction not like the last time. However, the difference is that I am really so badly obsessed with drama serials that my whole mind is full of them. Sometimes to the extent that I am quite oblivious to what’s happening around me. I haven been posting songs which I like, so I shall introduce 2 in this entry.


Nae meoriga neomuna nappaseo (I’m really, very foolish)
Neo hanapakke nan moreugo (I know of no one other than you)
Tareun sarameun pogoittneun neon (you’re looking at someone else)
Ireon naema-eumdo moreugettji (yet you have no idea of my feelings like this)

Neoui harue naran eoptgettji (I won’t be in your days)
Tto chu'eokjoch'a eoptgettjiman (I won’t be in the memories either, however)
Neoman paraman pogoittneun nan (only you, I looked only at you)
Chakku nunmuli heureugoisseo (and the tears keep coming)

Neoui dwaetmoseubeul poneungeotdo nan haengbokiya (As I watch you walking past, I’m still happy)
Ajik naui ma-eumeul mollado (even yet you still don’t know my heart)
Kkeutnae seuch'ideusi kado (I should stop this and go)

Niga neomu pogosip'eun nalen (I really want to see the day)
Neomu kyeondigi himdeul naleneun (I’m withstanding the pain each day)
Neoreul saranghanda ipgae maemdola (“I love you” is playing on my lips)
Honja dasi tto crying for you (Alone once again, crying for you)
Honja dasi tto missing for you (alone once again, missing for you)
Baby! I love you! I'm waiting for you!

Neoui harue nan eoptgettji (I won’t be in your days)
Tto kieokjoch'a eoptgettjiman (I won’t be remembered either, however)
Neoman paraman pogoittneun nan (only you, I looked only at you)
Honja ch'ueokeul mandeulgo isseo (I’m making memories alone)

Naegen sarangiran areumdaun sangch'eokat'a (Loving you is like having a beautiful wound)
Neoui yeppeun misoreul poado (I look at your pretty smile also)
Hamkke nan utjido mothae (but I cannot laugh with you)

Niga neomu saenggaknaneun nalen (I’m thinking about you so much everyday)
Kaseum sirigo seulp'eun naleneun (my heart is hurting in all these sad days)
Niga pogosip'ta ipgae maemdola (‘I want to see you’ is playing on my lips)
Honja dasi tto crying for you (alone once again, crying for you)
Honja dasi tto missing for you (alone once again, missing for you)
Baby! I love you! I'm waiting for you!

Bye, bye, never say goodbye
Ireohke chapji mothajiman (even though I cannot hold you like this)
I need you amu maldo mothae I want you (I need you, I cannot say anything more, I want you)
Paraedo dasi paraedo (I keep on hoping too, I’ll keep hoping….)

Niga neomu pogosip'eun nalen (I really want to see the day)
Neomu kyeondigi himdeul naleneun (I’m withstanding the pain each day)
Neoreul saranghanda ipgae maemdola (“I love you” is playing on my lips)
Honja dasi tto crying for you (Alone once again, crying for you)

Niga neomu saenggaknaneun nalen (I’m thinking about you so much everyday)
Kaseum sirigo seulp'eun naleneun (my heart is hurting in all these sad days)
Niga pogosip'ta ipgae maemdola (‘I want to see you’ is playing on my lips)
Honja dasi tto crying for you (alone once again, crying for you)
Honja dasi tto missing for you (alone once again, missing for you)
Baby! I love you! I'm waiting for you!


Sometimes it can be quite boring as I have a lot of fun watching the drama, but there is no one to talk about all this stuff. My interest is really different from the rest of my peers. Nonetheless, I will still enjoy watching all this shows. Think I will break for my school term first before continuing with more drama to watch. I am actually catching a show which is currently airing in Taiwan. It is actually some form of motivation for me as I know that once I am done with my work week, there is something waiting for me over the weekend.


我一掌劈開天 跟著我去冒險
我們的對手到底會是誰
在所有書里面 為什麼都沒有寫
我們的明天 它在哪邊

為何你一直瞄 是不是要單挑
拳擊太極詠春都 隨便你挑
你還一直在笑 小心牙齒斷掉
我要放下書包 讓烈火燃燒
誰說正義會遲到 只有壞人才命好
你不要想逃 我會追到 天涯和海角

我一掌劈開天 跟著我去冒險
關不住的夢想就要起飛
在我的心里面 完美就要更完美
誰都不能改變
我一掌劈開天 跟著我去冒險
我們的對手到底會是誰
在所有書里面 為什麼都沒有寫
我們的明天 它在哪邊

不管有多糟糕 我會替你擋掉
只要你一句話我 幫你辦到
朋友就是不計較 我為你兩肋插刀
我們一起戰到 最后一秒 讓世界看到

如果有一天我能试试看我自己能否做到,我一定会全力以赴,决不后悔。因为我知道我这一生至少有试过一次,成果会是如何,那就得靠缘分了。有人的世界还有空间让我进入吗?世上的人似乎不是心里都挤满了人,就是一颗空荡却从没有要让任何人进入的心。这首歌之所以让我心动不是因为它的旋律很好听,而是他歌词非常有意义,甚至说到我想试一次的事情。我对摇滚乐没有任何的兴趣,可是这是其中的几首摇滚歌曲能一直在我的MP3里头存在着。

强辩之「终极三国」三团鼎立SUPER大斗阵 / 终极三国 Zhong Ji San Guo OST 对手.mp3